Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Enslavement

Today I saw part of a video on Eugenics in the 21st century and the starting point in this film was slavery. I only saw part film, because it was full of nasty derogatory statements about Black people by, some very sick white people. About 15 minutes into the video I stopped it because I decided that I am not going to listen to the crazy sick ramblings of dumb ass people any more. Yes , we were enslaved for over 250 years in this country and the mental sickness called racism is still going on but, I am refusing to waste any more of my precious time listening to this total shit. If and when, and I have been in the past, I am confronted by these mentally ill people, I will deal with it by stomping it down through legal actions, which I have done successfully in the past, or putting my foot in their asses, been there done that, but in the meantime, I am going for all of the joy I can get. I know a lot of people that dedicated their lives to fighting against this crap, they have passed and the racist mindset as well as the systemic racist, is still here. I am not going to waste my time on planet earth subjecting myself to the madness if I don't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment