Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Creating Magic

I love roaming the lands looking for power spots to create our magic. My consort and I find the coolest places and then we work our magic and find such joy in what we are able to conjure up. The longer we stay on this planet, the bolder we become. A lot of the things that we have done for three decades, we were lucky if we ran into any other Black folks but now, what were fringe activities or just plain taboo in the Black community, like the so called "New Age" movement, has now become very hip and almost mainstream, huh, I really don't know how to feel about that, I tend to want to run away from anything that is becoming or has become mainstream. What I do know is that, the fad will run its course and the collective will move on to the next hip thing and the true authentic souls will emerge, standing in their own individual power.

No comments:

Post a Comment