Saturday, March 26, 2011

So Lovely To Take a Break From the Madness

Last week I had a wonderful time leaving the madness of Obama starting yet another war and all of the propaganda leading up to the invasion and all of the double talk that followed and is continuing right up to this moment. For the most part, I tune it all out but I am aware of what is going on. Obama is at the helm of the push to re-colonize Africa and no one is suppose to notice because he is Black, well I do notice and I am not at all surprised by anything this government does regardless of who is at the helm. If you have valuable resources, this government wants them and they will create any type of false dilemma in order to bum rush your borders and to take what does not belong to them. So there you have it and this shit will go on in one form or another for as long as greedy bastards have the military force to bully whomever they choose. Through it all, I can leave it all behind and find my peace.

1 comment:

  1. Obama isnt black, he is African-American, and yes there is a difference. He is just a puppet like the rest...sticking his head in the affairs of others, where it doesnt belong...

    ReplyDelete