Monday, March 8, 2010

Om Mani Padme Hum

I own sixty Buddhas and one day while purchasing four, I had an encounter with a Chinese woman. She was my cashier and she told me that she was Buddhist and asked me why I buy them all the times. And suddenly, the words came out of my mouth, "I was a Buddhist monk in a past life," I said softly and waited for her response. She grabbed herself and said, "I got goose bumps, I know it is true!" She asked about my dreams and told me to pay close attention to them. So there it is, I was a monk. In this lifetime, I am not a Buddhist but it feels natural to live surrounded by beautiful images of Buddha, my home is a temple. Om mani padme hum!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! That is DEEP! AND so believable! Very beautiful...I practice meditation although I don't claim to be Buddhist - I honor the teachings...I use to work for a meditation center in Woodacre, CA...

    ReplyDelete