Saturday, January 2, 2010

writing life

Thanks to my daughter, Frida is adorning my writing space in my art studio and that should inspire me but, I don't know if it is enough. In 2009, I did not complete one painting, I added to one but did not complete it. I spent a lot of time writing in '09 and that is a good thing but my goal is to earn and keep the title of renaissance woman and in order to do that, I have to do much, much more. So over the next few days, I will explore what it is that I really want and can commit to this year. As far as writing I love it and when I don't write, my brain gets so cluttered up that I really cannot function at my highest level, everything suffers. I will write in my blog often but a lot of that depends on my daily journaling because my topics come from my daily writing practice. I have to prime the pump through my morning pages and cafe journaling in order to find something to blog about. So, it is all connected and has to be done together in order for it to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment