Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tutankhamun

We finally made it to the Tutankhamun exhibit at the Deyoung Museum in San Francisco and it was fabulous!! The place was packed but at least we did not have to wait in any lines due to our membership which enabled us to enter in the VIP line which you know I loved. That entrance is worth the price of the membership. Once we were inside, it was butt to butt with people but I just walked to the front of every display and took long looks at everything. I really felt a sense of entitlement after all, these are our ancestors. Sometimes, if my children were around, I would start to kick some knowledge to them for all who were in listening distance. I would say that most of the people in the exhibit did not have a clue and most of them walked around with those darn digital recorders to their ears hoping to gain some understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment