Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Busy doing too much

It's summer and I find it hard take in a lot during these hot months, this is the time for output and that is what I have been doing. I have been networking, going to cafes, shows, and trips. What I have not done much of is reading or I should say, finishing a book. I keep buying books and I start to read them, I get about one hundred pages in and then I start reading another book. I really want to be out and about and not sitting around reading but that doesn't stop me from buying books every time I turn around and these stacks of books are starting to make me a little anxious. We have a lot of activities coming up so that by the time the cooler weather returns in the fall and winter, I will be quite ready to sit in my cozy cottage and read.

No comments:

Post a Comment