Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Government controlled Healthcare

I don't want the fricking government controlling or having any say so in my healthcare. To me this is shit is downright scary. I see the scenario going something like this, they take control forcing all of us to have healthcare or else fines and possible jail time. Next they decide that in order to get the most out of this new healthcare system they need to make preventive care mandatory and that includes immunization shots for all children, flu shots for all, testing for all of the major diseases because early detection is what we need, check ups every six months, mandatory drug use for what ails us , I can go on and on. The bottom line is that I don't need the government in my personal life. Anyway, I hate western medicine because they are not healers, they drug dealers. They fill you with fear and then they do unnecessary surgeries and, their hospitals are over run with deadly germs so you are in danger every time you step foot in one. When my daughter was in the hospital recently, I saw this shit up close and I was so fearful that my child and grandchild would not make it out of that death trap. The only purpose of the government should be to protect individual rights, I do not need or trust them to try and tell me what to do with my health.

No comments:

Post a Comment