Sunday, May 31, 2009

My city

I told you that I would go and find out what the heck is going on in this place where I dwell, but , I didn't actually find this place, one of my facebook/dancer friends found it, and knew I would  love it.  It is so classy that you keep looking around in disbelief, I mean, this is really happening, we are still in my city.  And to top it all off, it is owned by an African American sistah!!  Wow, wow!! This is going to be my new hang out, and if that happens ,  I will have to go back to exercising because the desserts are to live for.  I had red velvet cake for the first time, and oh man!!  There are also a couple of other businesses that I want to check out.  Two doors to the right, if you are going into the tearoom, there is an art gallery and two doors to the left is , be still my heart, a bookstore that sells used and some new books.  And all of this was happening right around the corner from the Peet's coffee where I first heard the question posed to a man at the next table, "so, what goes on in your town?"

No comments:

Post a Comment