Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Cost of Exposure

I am trying to figure out, calculate the cost of my exposing myself to the world?  Will it hurt me in any way?  I do feel better about myself now that I have decided to put my feeling first because in the past, I chose to be what I considered nice and kind .  That meant, if I disagreed with nice people, I just left it alone so I wouldn't make them feel bad.  This approach really didn't do much for my spirit except I guess I liked being seen as a nice person because when I was younger some in my family considered me to be mean any time I voiced a different opinion or went my own way.  But now, I am going all over the place with this and the bottom line is , will I regret telling my truth, putting myself ass out?  Only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment