Monday, June 15, 2009

Loving this man of mine

On saturday June 20th, Charlie and I will celebrate our 31 plus years together, and in all that time, the longest time we have ever been apart is four days, but it felt like a month. I adore my sweetie and when first he lay eyes on me, he stared, and every day he would walk by and stare some more and soon, I waited for him to come by and returned the stare. Even after all of this staring, it still took another year and a half for us to get together. Charles is Randian, so he used one of her phrases to state how he saw me, he said , "you have that inexplicable personal alchemy," and I said, I am going to marry you so, if you are not interested, you had better run for the hills. Well, he only ran once , but, he let me catch him and we have been together ever since. It is hard for two individualist to come together harmonious as a couple but I think we have done exceptionally well and the reason is because we truly like each other. I think he is the smartest, most interesting, and handsome man that I know. He is the sun, the moon and the stars(peter pan). So , for the next two weeks, we will celebrate our union, our love, and as we look forward to the next thirty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment