Friday, June 5, 2009

My Energy

Pretty much all of this year and in particular, the past two months, my energy has been totally out there.  I am all over the place and I want to know what will settle me down and get me back to my easel and my reading?  Is it just the season, I mean, in spring and summer you want to be out in the world doing things so maybe it is nothing more than that.  But, in a couple of weeks I will journey to Sedona, my sacred spot on planet earth, Mt. Shasta is my other power spot, and I am so looking forward to soaking up the powerful .vortex energy.  I want to sit in the presence of Cathedral rock and take in the feminine energy and Bell rock to take in the masculine energy.  I always leave Sedona feeling as those I have had a calibration of some sort and I often feel a bit disoriented when trying to return to my daily routines. There is so much power in the area of  Sedona and magic is everywhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment