Monday, June 29, 2009

Processing

I am still processing the experience so, I can't say much but what I can tell you is that whenever I return from Sedona, arizona, there is at least a two week readjustment period. It is kind of difficult for me to re-enter the everyday mundane life, I don't really want to do it. I go to Sedona for spiritual realignment and I received mines early one morning while sitting on the hotel balcony reading a book. All of a sudden I thought that it was a earthquake and then I became dizzy and at the same time, I felt something like electric shock to my left foot and I couldn't move. At first I felt a little scare and then, I realized what was happening and I let it happen without resistance after all this is the reason for my visit to Sedona. So, you see why I still have a lot of processing to do and I will leave it at that for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment