Sunday, June 7, 2009

Manifesting the life you want

Yesterday, the one of the Elders at the temple of Illumination said, "nothing you want is up stream," and then she went on to explain that many people think that in order to get what you want out of life, you have to struggle and fight your way up stream,  she said this is not the case.  She said that it is all down stream and it is found in joy not anger.  I love this because, this is how I live my life.  Joy is my foundation, I have never thought that my destiny was to be found in struggling.  Most people that I know think that real change and growth can only happen through the low times, struggle, sorrow, anger, and so this is what they manifest in their lives.  My way is to flow with life, and to continue growing by nourishing my soul with positivity and to dwell in joy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment