Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Life in the slow lane not!

Lately, I am pretty much never at home because I am being invited to events by my facebook friends. I thought that my relationships would remain in the matrix but now, they are coming into my three dimensional reality. I wanted a change, I wanted to get out of the house. Actually my goal this year was to find a home away from home and I am constantly out and about and my home is starting to show the affects of me never being in residence. I am starting to miss sitting back and enjoying a pot of tea in the hummingbird cafe. I want to have time to read all of the 30 some books that I have purchased this year and started to read but am never home to finish what I started. Now next week, I am going on vacation and my home will be left in the care of my sons. I am hoping that after I travel , I will come back home and be happy to just be in hummingbird cottage.

No comments:

Post a Comment