Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Too much

I am really trying to do way too much these days and a lot of stuff is falling by the way side because there is just too much going on.  I have the feeling that I want to do it all but it is starting to be a little overwhelming, So I am going to step back from doing  all of the new stuff so much and fall back to some of my old standards.  I need to sew, read, play my guitar and study my spanish.  If I do these things, I will feel a whole lot better.  So far, I haven't been able to think about painting but, I hope I will do it soon.  I am having a lot of fun on facebook and doing this blog and  now, I have something new to occupy my time and that is, everyday goddesses and it is marvelous and I really want to get into that site but I have got to take it slow.  So what it pans out to is,  I am trying to walk around the marina in the morning, do all of my online stuff, watching that new damn idiot box because it is a 58 inch plasma HD tv(mad at myself), guitar practice, sewing my outfits for my trip, spanish practice, reading, going to the museums, cafes, tearoom, writing, not painting, typing my morning pages, and what the hell!  No wonder I am feeling overwhelmed, this is too much.  

No comments:

Post a Comment